a tote that looks like the classic flap!

Shopgirl4cc, you are so incredibly kind and I thank you very much for your supportive and lovely comments. :hbeat:
I agree with you 100% that it is best to see/try on/touch bags in person because the tote I thought I wanted (from looking at pictures) ended up not being for me, though I loved it on my SA, but on me not so much. :sad:
I am not sure if the Fluffy CC tote comes in a smaller size, but I would be happy to ask my SA and I will let you know what she says. :hugs::heart:
Dear my beautiful friend, I am just being honest I really love this luxury lambskin tote on you:love: Actually I texted my SA right away ( even from my vacation getaway :lol: lol ) when saw your beautiful mod shots on weekend. My both SAs were off from work on the weekend and they will text me back when check on the computer from the boutique / from the store. If they have smaller version of this tote, I am going to try it on at the store this week! Enjoy your beautiful tote dear :heart: :smooch:

Reactions: Dextersmom
Dear my beautiful friend, I am just being honest I really love this luxury lambskin tote on you:love: Actually I texted my SA right away ( even from my vacation getaway :lol: lol ) when saw your beautiful mod shots on weekend. My both SAs were off from work on the weekend and they will text me back when check on the computer from the boutique / from the store. If they have smaller version of this tote, I am going to try it on at the store this week! Enjoy your beautiful tote dear :heart: :smooch:

Hello, my friend, I just texted my SA and she said yes, it comes in a smaller sizer in both black and beige! :biggrin::heart: It has not yet arrived in my boutique. Please let me know if you would like my SA's info and I will PM you, though I know you have your own lovely SA's. :hugs:

Reactions: shopgirl4cc
Hello, my friend, I just texted my SA and she said yes, it comes in a smaller sizer in both black and beige! :biggrin::heart: It has not yet arrived in my boutique. Please let me know if you would like my SA's info and I will PM you, though I know you have your own lovely SA's. :hugs:
Yay!!! Thank you for your help DM! :hugs: Yes I have lovely SAs and I've been loyal to my old SAs ;) and one of them just texted me and said she will let me know when her store received a smaller size, so I can try it on in person! :yahoo: One SA in the boutique said the fluffy tote is not available in her boutique yet and will check the computer once she get back on Tuesday tomorrow :tup:

I love it! And I think it looks great on! Would love to see what the small size looks like too. They had a different tote/flap hybrid that had a flap over that looked like a tiny flap was stuck on it, I feel like this is the updated version, but more user friendly!

Has anyone seen this in the small size in beige? I'm curious to see the size difference between the small and large as well.
NM I found some pics of the large beige in the Chanel stock thread. Too bad the small size isn't available in beige. I kind of like this tote, but at the same time find it slightly repulsive lol. I like it's functionality with all the pockets though!IMG_0361.JPG IMG_0363.JPG