A tale of two purples! Reveal!

kath00 said:
Congrats on the BOOM to color! I made it in January and I can hardly stand to look at black or dark brown bags anymore (because that's all I have had for decades!).

Kath

Thank you :biggrin: and congrats to you in stepping out in color too!

In case anyone was wondering what the difference was between the colors of the Violet and the Ultra Violet here they are side by side:

View attachment 1881848

I am keeping the Ultra Violet. I think the color is stunning! And I'm a black bag kinda girl...well, no more Bam!!! Lol :biggrin:

Thanks for letting me share.
I love purple...so it would be really hard for me to choose...I think I'd choose the violet! May have to rethink getting the brown lindsey for some color. :smile:

Great choice in UV although Violet is pretty good too. I had these two bags as well and ended up with UV. I would have kept both if I could though; Just out of curiosity, was the leather on our Violet smooth or pebbled?

I'm absolutely in love with my violet duffle! I debated long and hard between the violet and the ultraviolet, but finally decided that the ultra was too bright and too red for me. The violet is a perfect, true purple which is what I was looking for. :love:

And congrats on adding some color to your bag wardrobe!

ladybug10 said:
Great choice in UV although Violet is pretty good too. I had these two bags as well and ended up with UV. I would have kept both if I could though; Just out of curiosity, was the leather on our Violet smooth or pebbled?

Thanks! The leather on the Violet is pebbled but not really bad and the leather on the Ultra Violet is smooth. How are your corners wearing on your UV? :smile:

walk-unafraid said:
I'm absolutely in love with my violet duffle! I debated long and hard between the violet and the ultraviolet, but finally decided that the ultra was too bright and too red for me. The violet is a perfect, true purple which is what I was looking for. :love:

And congrats on adding some color to your bag wardrobe!

Thank you! I'm so glad they make a lot if different colors so we all can find something we love :smile:

jenniletv said:
Thanks for the comparison pics. I am sure this will help a lot of people out on deciding which color to get. Both are sooo pretty!

They are both very pretty. IfI had unlimited funds I would have a dozen different colors!