A tale of two purples! Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In case anyone was wondering what the difference was between the colors of the Violet and the Ultra Violet here they are side by side:

image-3844066560.jpg

I am keeping the Ultra Violet. I think the color is stunning! And I'm a black bag kinda girl...well, no more Bam!!! Lol :biggrin:

Thanks for letting me share.

2. Here's a bit closer pic:

image-1992148872.jpg

3. wow thanks i was contemplating which shade i wanted and i agree i like the ultra violet alot btter

4. I like the UV since it's such a bright, unique purple. You probably won't see this color again (from Coach) for a long time.

5. Glad I could help :smile: They are two very different shades.

6. Probably not. It is bright but just the right kind of bright. IMO

7. Gorgeous! Once you break free from the "Black Bag Rut" you'll be looking for color all the time, I know from experience!

8. Love the ultra violet color!

9. This was exactly what I needed!! Thank you x 100!!! :smile: although... I love both now and can't make up my mind!

10. It is beautiful - congrats.
    I stuck with violet, thinking maybe a smaller bag in the ultra will be for me
    Thanks so much for the pics!

11. Thank you! I haven't ventured outside with her yet. Must be brave Lol :smile:

12. Me too!

13. Your welcome! Sounds just like me but I had to pick just one :smile:

14. Thank you! The penny is available in UV too. :smile:

15. Congrats on the BOOM to color! I made it in January and I can hardly stand to look at black or dark brown bags anymore (because that's all I have had for decades!).

Kath