A Tail of Two Fishes

So here's my current SLG ensemble right now, with the addition of my Mangue Tiny City! :love:

DSC00690_zps8e86adf8.jpg

Like ieweuyhs said, it's difficult getting a stack of cards out of the Tiny City at once, but if you only need to flip through and take one card out each time, it should still work.

What I have done though, is to allocate the Tiny City to storing my emergency essentials - medicine box, sanitary stuff, mini nail file and things I won't need access to all the time. :smile:

First night out with my Classic Lagon Mini Pompon! And the pendant I'm wearing is the reason I needed a rich green-turquoise MPP! (Thank you SkyBlueDay for your reassuring descriptions of Lagon prior to our going ahead to place the order!)

DSC00728_zpsaf99c668.jpg

A mod-shot of ieweuyhs's Rose Thulian Tiny City by my Shappo.

DSC00695_zpsaa5555c6.jpg

:woot: Wowsa, that's a whole lot of gorgeous Bal pics. Ches dear, you are the queen of delicious pics ... and sandwiches ;)
I had a feeling you couldn't ignore Lagon. It really is such a stunning colour.

Dragonette, your pics are gorgeous too (as always).

And all the goodies ... well, they are simply delicious. Mmmm ... I haven't been in here much lately but this is the sort of thread that will surely lure me back.
Thanks ladies :woohoo:

What a treasure horde! That Lagon is a beautiful color and it looks like you both found great leather. Ches....your comparison shots are always so wonderful for all of us.
What a fantastic assortment of colors.