~~~ a SweetPurple Reveal ~~~ tons of pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have amazing taste!!! Your purple bags are gorgeous. I love them all! I have my eye on a Cassis something soon (maybe a Passy or Madeleine). You've inspired me to get more purple! :heart:.

Yay, yes ~ get something Purple! Not a whole lot of people like it and I'm glad I'm not the only one who does!

Thank you for your sweet comments!;)

So, I was waitlisted for the Vernis Alma in Violette but decided to pass on it ~ one, the size ~ two, for the price I could buy 2 bags ~ soooo ... I got with the Alma Cassis ~ a smaller version of something Violette!:graucho:

Ms. Roxburry Violette:love: I'm definitely happier with that decission! Just don't anybody buy the Violette Vernis Alma and tease me with it:lecture: lol! J/K!

Oh my! been fixating on the roxburry violette since it came out! It's gorgeous! Congrats :smile:

Visited this thread again, my dear friend SweetPurple! Love everything and I enjoy looking at all your purple collection! Awesome and gorgeous!:drool::heart::drool: Your Violette Roxy is lovely - it's so you!

Thank you Alma:heart: ~ love your name btw!

Still thinking about Ms. Roxy:rolleyes:

LOL! Which Ms Roxy? The Pomme or the Violette?:graucho:

Thanks that you love my name... I used to hate my name when I was a kid. I even asked my Dad why he named me Alma, as I thought that it was not a nice name for me. When I heard about the LV Alma line, that's when I started to love my name. Thanks to LV!:heart:

LOL! Which Ms Roxy? The Pomme or the Violette?:graucho:

Well I know I can NOT pull off the Roxy in Pomme:girlsigh: ~ just making sure that I won't get annoyed with the size. I'm also thinking I already have a lot of bigger bags so the Roxy would be a great one to use when I don't need to carry much. Too bad they didn't make the Bellevue GM in Pomme ~ :upsidedown:

Well I know I can NOT pull off the Roxy in Pomme:girlsigh: ~ just making sure that I won't get annoyed with the size. I'm also thinking I already have a lot of bigger bags so the Roxy would be a great one to use when I don't need to carry much. Too bad they didn't make the Bellevue GM in Pomme ~ :upsidedown:

I think you can pull off the Roxy in Pomme.:smile: Have you tried it on at the Boutique? I should get ready now, as we have so many things to do today so I could find the time to go to SCP to check out on the Bellevue GM and see what they have in there. I'll keep you posted my dear.:heart:

Oh my! been fixating on the roxburry violette since it came out! It's gorgeous! Congrats :smile:

Thank you! Actually thinking of exchanging it for the Bellevue GM ~ but the more I look at it, the more I love it ~ so I'll probably just keep it! I've been wanting this style for a while, just wanted it in a more casual everyday color and for me the Violette is just that ~ casual!

Status
Not open for further replies.