~~~ a SweetPurple Reveal ~~~ tons of pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! Actually thinking of exchanging it for the Bellevue GM ~ but the more I look at it, the more I love it ~ so I'll probably just keep it! I've been wanting this style for a while, just wanted it in a more casual everyday color and for me the Violette is just that ~ casual!

Hello my dear SweetPurple! :heart: I went to SCP this afternoon with my son and all I did was drool :drool: non-stop! I checked out the Bellevue GM in Violette! :nuts: Thought about you of course! :P I like it. It's a lot bigger than the PM and will hold tons of things. The SA said it comes in Violette and Amarante, not in Pomme :sad:, which you said you're considering for this style. Honestly, (don't want to hurt your feelings:hugs:) it looks much better in Amarante than in Violette, but it's just me....

On a side note, while checking out on the Bellevue GM, I put my CB Retro on the counter. While I wasn't paying attention, my son saw the SA taking a long, mesmerizing stare at my CB Retro. :shame: He told me all about it when we were in the car going back home. I thought it was so funny!:P

Hello my dear SweetPurple! :heart: I went to SCP this afternoon with my son and all I did was drool non-stop! I checked out the Bellevue GM in Violette! Thought about you of course! I like it. It's a lot bigger than the PM and will hold tons of things. The SA said it comes in Violette and Amarante, not in Pomme , which you said you're considering for this style. Honestly, (don't want to hurt your feelings) it looks much better in Amarante than in Violette, but it's just me....

On a side note, while checking out on the Bellevue GM, I put my CB Retro on the counter. While I wasn't paying attention, my son saw the SA taking a long, mesmerizing stare at my CB Retro. He told me all about it when we were in the car going back home. I thought it was so funny!:P

Hi, awww thanks for checking it out for me:heart:. I've seen it before and I thought it was "bleh", didn't even gave it a second look in the boutique, but like I said Vernilover's pics are so :drool: I'm sure you know what I mean, lol! Anyway, I played with the Roxy today ~ did the same thing I suggest for you to do last weekend (duh!, lol!) and I'm going to keep it ~ I really like the Violette but only on smaller bags. And you wont hurt my feelings ~ I agree that the Bellevue GM looks better in Amarante:tup: Maybe I'll get the Summit Drive in Pomme:drool:

Your son is cute ~ probably watching out for your bag, making sure no one takes off with it!;) And I bet the SA probably never seen CB's irl:rolleyes:

Hi, awww thanks for checking it out for me:heart:. I've seen it before and I thought it was "bleh", didn't even gave it a second look in the boutique, but like I said Vernilover's pics are so :drool: I'm sure you know what I mean, lol! Anyway, I played with the Roxy today ~ did the same thing I suggest for you to do last weekend (duh!, lol!) and I'm going to keep it ~ I really like the Violette but only on smaller bags. And you wont hurt my feelings ~ I agree that the Bellevue GM looks better in Amarante. Maybe I'll get the Summit Drive in Pomme:drool:

Your son is cute ~ probably watching out for your bag, making sure no one takes off with it! And I bet the SA probably never seen CB's irl:rolleyes:

Anytime for you!:smile: You know, the Bellevue GM is nice, but not as spectacular as the new Alma in Amarante:drool:. It's so funny how you followed your own advice for me for your Roxy :P. Roxy in Violette is also lovely and glad you're keeping it. The Summit Drive? :nuts: OMG! This one in Pomme looks absolutely delicious!

Yes, my son is well-trained when it comes to my LV's LOL! Remember the photos that I posted on LVLUXURY's thread with him showing how he holds my bag? He just knows and with him keeping an eye on my bag at the LV Boutique is just so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.