A Star's Collection

anniepersian, HermesNewbie, pretty_lady, Artful_Bag_Love, pro_shopper: Thank you so much. I'm glad you all liked it :biggrin:.

LabelLover81: I love your collection too, it is gourgeous! :biggrin:. I wish that in my country more people loved and collected Valentino as much as we do. In terms of construction and quality, Valentino is top!
They are always experimenting and aren't afraid of making truly different and beautiful designs. Their creations are always elegant, classy, timeless and outstanding. Thats why I love Valentino.

Thank you so much, I guess I'm your little purse soul sister! :broom::broom:

Here is my little CH Carolina Herrera family.

Family Picture:
CHFamily.jpg

Andy Bag in Green:
AndyBagForestGreen-1.jpg

This is my favorite purse shape. I think it is close to perfection. CH Carolina Herrera bags are top quality, the leather is amazing and super durable, but smoochy and soft. I guess I'll get this bag in more colors.

Deerskin Chain-Handle Bag in Dark Brown:
CHBrownBag.jpg

It has a dark brown, almost coffee-like color. It's made of deerskin and it smells delicious. It is qute heavy tho, but I don't care, I LOVE HER!

La Doña Bag in Bronze:
LaDoaBronze.jpg

She is made out of Bronze leather and brown suede, and the hardware is gold. It is one of the most beautiful bags I've ever seen. Cartier makes extraordinary bags.

Time to show you my Escada's:

Vintage White Small Shoulder Bag with Blue Piping (Left) and Vintage Cream Small Flap Shoulder Bag (Right):
VintageEscada.jpg

Both are from the late 80's/early 90's. I used to carry them quite a lot back in the days. I don't use them anymore, but I keep them because they are beautiful.