A spa for inside of your bag

This has me all confused now :smile: I hope more people chime in how their spa treatment went.. I was specifically told they don't do the inside...

That is good to know pursenality... I remember that a tpf member was upset after a cleaning... there was still something in her bag (a wrap or something) and she felt the bag wasnt cleaned right... now we know that it is because they don't do the inside... but I'm happy Claude is going to look anyway to see if he can do something. That's very nice

Yes, I totally agree that it can cause a misunderstanding if the customer is not informed properly. I was quite surprised too when I was told about it.

This has me all confused now :smile: I hope more people chime in how their spa treatment went.. I was specifically told they don't do the inside...

H&H: I'm confused too :confused1:. Maybe this rule doesn't apply to all craftsmen? Or it depends on your relationship with your craftsman? I don't know.

Well, I did hear of someone who accidentally emptied a bottle of mineral water in her bag and she had to rush her bag in for emergency cleaning. Obviously, the craftsman had to clean the inside of her bag to save the bag. So perhaps only if rescue is required on the inside, then the craftsman will work on it.