A small silky reveal (Show me yours too!)

I'm from Finland so I have to wait 'til I travel or start calling around.... :sweatdrop: Haha, you know, I just realised I've seen it on the US website and ignored it completely, the scarfs just don't come alive in those small pics! :lol:

I know how you feel. I am right next to you and I have to fly when I visit any H store. However you might get lucky on your travels. You never know.

Hahahaha. I know! You pass right them because the true beauty isn't very visable and it looks too "busy".

Congrats on your Triplets :yahoo: !
I love Z, and I was very happy to find my grail cw at Nice Airport last summer :yes: !

Awwww. I love stories like that! :hugs: Thank you and may I congratulate you on your lovely scarf! Which one did you find?

What is that face, Papertiger? :P

Bluewin: Let's us raise a glass for the angels! :drinkup:

Let me present my third Zabavushka! In Chartreuse/ACAJOU/Gris Perle

CIMG0007.jpg

Oh, Nurse! This is lovely! Congrats!:yahoo:

Oh, Nurse! This is lovely! Congrats!:yahoo:

Thank you so much! It means a lot for me and you are the biggest scarf collector I know you mean it. :hugs:

VL! You are here. I agree with your. It will be one of key scarves in my humble collection.

WOW that is a beautiful scarf and the detail is amazing! You have such a wonderful H angel :biggrin:

Ooooh! Thank you for being here. The details are so special and extremly detailed. It isn't as beautiful as my H angel but I don't mind the scarf being less pretty. ;)