A small silky reveal (Show me yours too!)

Yay, congratulations :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:! I really like your new Z scarf and it looks beautiful on you. Off course, I love your other Z scarves too but so far I think your newest one is my favorite :love:.
As a matter of fact, I think that cw would be a great match with a Gris T. Birkin :graucho:.
Thank you so much for sharing dear and enjoy your beautiful collection :biggrin:.

Gorgeous scarves to go with your beautiful smile!! I can't blame you for having three of this design...I'm loving it more after seeing your pictures! We're twins on the porcupine ring :biggrin:

Restricter: Thank you so much! I am blushing that you love it too. My collection is eternally grateful for you and Jinjy. I am grateful for your help and that you like my style.

You are not copying me and my eclectic style. You will laughed at as I am at times.. :P

Bienchen: Thank you, my friend. I will always remember that you were there and said my blue one looked good on me. And thanks for saying that chartreuse looks good on me. I was afrid it would be a mess on me. :winkiss:

EmilyL: You are such a sweetheart! May you too have a bright and lovely winter.

Now, ladies.. If you want to show me your Zabavushka, please do! :hugs:

Chanel: You were there from the start as I worried if the colours would suit me. Thank you so much for the compliments, my pretty girl. I however can't decide which one is my favourite one. :P

You need it too and especially for your Birkin. Tell your SA right now!

OuijaB: It is nice of you to say that and thank you! I am happy to inspire you to get one! You need it and your daughter will love it too.

I am happy to be your twin in the ring. I have to wear it on my ring finger though.

OMG OMG that is the most gorgeous scarf I have ever seen in my life!!!! Congrats!! They look amazing on you :flowers: I'm :greengrin:

Sorry for my ignorance but which season is this style from? Can they still be found in stores? I definitely need the blue or the purple one!! :love:

Papertiger: I... ... :blush: Thank you so much.

Astronette: They are from season 09. Where are you from? Some of them can still be found in stores and the pink ones are on the us website.

Thank you so much for your lovely compliments!

Luvpug: Thank you so much! :smile:

Avril: :hugs: Thank you so much!!! I just realized I didn't wear any make-up and my cheeks are red after the cold. :P Please forgive me.

I can't believe you saw Pete! Yes, it is and the sherpa helped me! Got to love her, right?

Here is a little group picture..
CIMG0027-1.jpg

nurse! Love the group photo - they are all AMAZING!!!!! :ps: :love:

And yes, I saw Pete!! He is the cutest lil porcupine, more pics of Pete please!! :yahoo: Oh and what is beside Pete, is that another nOir piece?

PS
The Superhero Shopping Sherpa is :ps:

You are great fun, Avril! Thank you and what a wonderful eye you have. I did some modelling pics of the nOir items in the non H-purchase thread.

I agree about the angels on tpf. All I can say let's raise the glasses for them! :drinkup:

You are great fun, Avril! Thank you and what a wonderful eye you have. I did some modelling pics of the nOir items in the non H-purchase thread.

I agree about the angels on tpf. All I can say let's raise the glasses for them! :drinkup:

:drinkup: Ooooh must go check out that thread now yay!!!