*******a royal reveal*********

^that's the seam of the material... watersnake is not one whole big piece so they have to stitch them together like eel.
Ah! Thank you. I guess i just never noticed it on any shoe before. Off to look at my ardoise Biancas to see where they are stitched.

/end thread jack. Back to the fabulous royal reveal!

Ah! Thank you. I guess i just never noticed it on any shoe before. Off to look at my ardoise Biancas to see where they are stitched.

/end thread jack. Back to the fabulous royal reveal!

no pyari, your beautiful ardoise nabuck biancas are PYTHON :nuts: and not watersnake, therefore have NO stitching/seams!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts: i guess python is a big enough animal to make one shoe, while watersnake is not :P

BUT THEY BOTH ARE GORGEOUS!!! :love:

OMG!!!! I've been waiting to see someone post these!! Candyapples, those are F'ING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!...I saw the pic in another thread here and almost died at my desk the other day. I called my girl at the Dallas boutique looking for these today, but they didnt get them. She did give me stores that did though :graucho:

Thank you everyone!

As far as the color goes...it depends on the lighting. If the light is dim...it just looks blue. But when there's bright light it's royal blue, and when actually outside...the color really pops. I think it's similar to the jade ws in terms of color variation with lighting.

Hazeltt - It's weird because there is no heel gap when I have them on, but in the pic it does look that way. I definitely couldn't go down anymore or else the toe box would kill.

OMG!!!! I've been waiting to see someone post these!! Candyapples, those are F'ING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!...I saw the pic in another thread here and almost died at my desk the other day. I called my girl at the Dallas boutique looking for these today, but they didnt get them. She did give me stores that did though :graucho:

Post mod pics if you get them!!