A Reveal while DH is taking a nap!

I have long operated on the "need to know" theory. I feel better that I'm not the only evader. I love your GT Birkin and would love to be able to try one on so I would know if it's in my future. The Rat is so whimsical - only H could make a rat charming!

Congratulations! Beautiful scarves, and your birkin is fantastic. I hope she can come out of hiding soon. Your scarf ring is really great, too! I know each horn ring is different, but you selected a really stunning one!!

attachment.php

Tokyogirl,

Thanks. DH has seen me using the Paris Bombay, but I don't think he knows it's an H bag. I'm also not sure if he knows that my kelly is an H bag. DH is pretty clueless when it comes to bags. The only bag that he can recognize is the birkin so gris t will have to stay hidden for a bit.

Fortunately or unfortunately for me, DH knows way too much about H than I'd like. And no thanks to me for I go on and on about H this, H that, blah blah. :Push: So no coming out to play until the timing is right. :sweatdrop:

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

Periogirl - The year of the rat pochette is the first one I've seen and I actually discovered it here at TPF. I do hope that they will make one for each year since I would really love to have the whole collection!