A Reveal while DH is taking a nap!

Okay, I'll make this reveal quick since DH might wake up soon! Sorry for being such a bad photographer. Here she is-- 35 gris t togo birkin w/ ph!

Attachments

• grist.JPG
    grist.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 424
It's lovely!!! Love Gris T!!!

attachment.php

Here's a better picture that my girlfriend's dh took yesterday...just minutes before my dh got home. My girlfriend and his dh were scrambling around trying to hide my big H box while I was stalling dh at the door....it was a close call! These are my H bags so far, with the exception of the orange birkin. I convinced my girlfriend to give her a nice home and also convinced her dh to buy it for her...isn't he sweet?

Attachments

• bags.JPG
    bags.JPG
    14.3 KB · Views: 395
WWWWOOOOWWWW!!! what a saturday!! Beautiful things!! That rat scarf is fab, and i love the Wall str it´s very unsusal and unique! I don´t need to hide my stuff, luckily. Go girl!! :yahoo::girlsigh:

Ms Piggy,

That is actually the 35 gris t togo birkin. This color is so hard to take an accurate pic. The specs for the other bags: 35 bj togo birkin w/ph, 30 chocolate clemence birkin w/ gh, hiding in the back is my 37 gold clemence paris bombay, 32 black togo kelly w/ gh, and finally my girlfriend's 30 orange togo birkin w/ ph.

Oh gosh, those are beautiful!I love the scarf so much, and congrats on your beautiful new Birkin. Hope you can bring her out soon!

Thank you everyone! You are all so kind! I do hope to bring her out soon, but I just took the kelly pochette out of hiding this week and DH did not say a word so I don't want to push my luck. Maybe by May???