A Rainy Day Reveal

oh my gosh that bag is sooo pretty! i love it and it looks perfect on you!! as for rainy day? it flooded all over here, i'm at my sisters because her basement flooded about 2 feet deep! ah!

I can't stop staring at her! :love:

Chele, I'm leaving her at home today, but I'm done with work at noon. I'll carry her around a bit this afternoon and let you know. I've already noticed that the shorter handles are not NEARLY as annoying as they were on the Madison Carryall. I swear, I wanted to cut them OFF! I think it's because Alexandra's handles are smooshier, and stay where you put them.

I couldn't hold the Madison Carryall in my lap because the straps would be sticking up in my face. My Maggie is the same way, and when I'm a passenger in a car, my bag goes on my lap.

Jen - Thank you so much for all the info! I ended up going to the FP store today and I really loved the Alexandra. The shorter straps were not a problem at all, just like you said. I was all set to buy it but then my SA brought out the new Hamptons XL hobo, and it was love. And it was in brown and I need a brown bag. I already have four silver/gray bags. However, if I get another bag for fall, it will definitely be the gunmetal Alexandra.