A Rainy Day Reveal

Ding ding ding, McDreamy has it right!

9f7bd6b6.jpg

0539e138.jpg

3cfbeb7e.jpg

No, I'm not the first to reveal this bag, but that doesn't matter much to me! Modeling pics are next!

I was prepared to send her back right away, because I haven't seen her in person, and the pictures online make her look mediocre, at best. Pretty boring, actually, and maybe too boxy.

I'm not going to cut the tags off her yet - I have a stipulation for keeping her, but once that is fulfilled, she stays!

Sorry 'bout the dirty mirror, seems to be a theme 'round these parts, LOL.. I was too excited to clean it off.

83b9e90c.jpg

d5147bc1.jpg

44a0028d.jpg

e5774c97.jpg

cf89f358.jpg

For some reason, bags always look bigger on me in the mirror than they do in person. I'm very glad I passed up the gunmetal Julia for this sweet thing. Don't worry, DQ, I'll have hubby give his honest opinion, and not cut the tags off for a bit :smile: She's my potential fall bag anyway, so she's not hitting the elements until September.

One other thing - it might be that she is still stuffed in these pictures. I've now taken out the stuffing and she slouches instead of being so boxy.

^^^^Actually, it looks good in the crook of your arm...The color does look Great with your skin tone, I know alot of people don't think of that when buying bags, but it does look good...Maybe because your don't take offense( shorter)..I'm only 5ft. I do know that from observing, you are very meticulous when chosing bags...:smile:

I LOVE that color! I have a Peyton tote that is around this color and it's so pretty. I would love to have this bag for winter. I will say that I saw the black Alexandra at Nordstrom and I wasn't impressed. However, the reason why I didn't like it was because it was so boxy. But I did not take the stuffing out. Any chance you can take some pictures of the bag without the stuffing and filled with your stuff? And modeling shots, if I'm not asking too much?! :graucho: Thanks! And congrats!

It looks pretty bad cross-body, doesn't it? Good thing I don't plan on wearing it that way. I'm 5'6" but very short-waisted, and it's very unflattering right under the boob like that. It's much better on the shoulder or as a satchel.

Hold on Chele; I need to clean up my mess from unwrapping her, then I'll do a couple of slouchy pics for ya!

Last edited:
OK you can see it doesn't slouch a whole lot while carrying it. Just a bit. But I did keep some of the tissue paper in the bottom, just not those large flat pieces they put in there to keep shape. It's slouchier when I set it down.

42d13edb.jpg

0bf7571b.jpg

She seems so much larger than Maggie, even though they have close to the same listed dimensions. Weird. If anyone wants any comparison pictures with the bags I have listed below, just say so!