A question for Hermes Kelly and Jumbo owners

As much as I love my Chanel jumbos, I am a BIG fan of Kellys! Most of my bags are Kellys !

I'd go with another Kelly OR you can opt to get a long canvas strap and wear your 32 Kelly messenger style. They can cut it for you and the length will be exactly as you want it.

As much as they keep hiking the price of the jumbo flaps I am seeing them quite often but Kelly's aren't seen as much. Kelly feels more special to me.

Hi Luccibag- I was eyeing ur envious collection that I hope to have one day, and I see you have a great mix of constance and kelly bags. Can u wear ur constance bag crossbody and which do u like more carrying when ur out w the kids? Which can carry more? Thanks!

Have you looked into an Evelyne GM or a Vespa? These bags are both actually designed to go cross-body. I just put the strap on my 35 Kelly and the top of the bag hits at a very unattractive place. With a coat, I would think it would be a pain. There is also the zip-top Bolide. Very nice. It also has a shoulder strap, same problem, though. Not really designed for messenger style. The Constance is too dressy and hard to open and close. I'm thinking that you should look at a new Evelyne. Not an older one -- go to H's website. They redesigned the strap, so it's really important to have one purchased directly from H so they will stand behind the bag. The bag is deep; it has a canvas strap and it holds a ton of stuff. It is flatter than a jumbo and way less dressy than the Kelly and Jumbo. Please consider that bag. And, I think it's much less money. There's nothing worse than seeing someone wearing a dressy bag in such a way that it looks kind of sad. I won't even talk about wearing a jumbo x-body.

I voted for the Kelly - but for the record, I love the look of my BC jumbo cross-body!

What's a "BC" jumbo? Just really curious. I just don't like the look of a Jumbo crossbody. Again. Not for me. I have one jumbo and I have never used it, but I don't think it looks great messenger style on me. That's me. Maybe not you. I'm sorry if I offended you. The OP asked a question and I answered.