A post about LV agendas...

i've been using my mono small ring gaenda for the past 5 yrs or so....almost every single day!! :P :heart:
i used LV refill for a few years, but i ended up NOT using them as much as Sanrio ones......specially the daily or weekly pages, i use monthly ones for work most of the time.

hello kitty, charmmy kitty, snoopy.....they are cuter and takes less space in it!

i got new vernis in framboise and i think i'm gonna start using it from 2007!

i have lots of clear pages (which i purchased in japan last time i was there) with my baby's pictures ---- so half of my agenda is used as an album! :smile:

i got the small koala agenda and i was wondering where you can get the hello kitty paper and what size or kind to get??!!!

i got the small koala agenda and i was wondering where you can get the hello kitty paper and what size or kind to get??!!!

i got charmmy kitty and cinnamon (something whatever the name is....!) refill from them last year!

eBay: 2007 HELLO KITTY ORGANIZER REFILL SET B (item 300027189104 end time Dec-11-06 02:48:46 PST)

....and Ooohh, i found the same, little cheaper!!! :P
eBay: Hello Kitty 2007 refill for datebook/organizer - Sanrio (item 130034978471 end time Dec-06-06 22:50:46 PST)

there are different kinds, you might wanna check their sites out!! :love:

I use my Groom agenda daily, def. good investment IMO. I also bought the cutesy Japanese/Korean anime refills instead of the overpriced LV refills! they're perfect size and a lot cuter, I just love them! :heart:

I don't have a LV agenda as I find them too small for my work....I have a desktop planner and carry an A4 diary (I need the full page yearly planner for my schedule ..meetings, meetings and yet more meetings). I like the look of the koala one:heart:

i find that my MC agenda is most useful when i travel, i just transfer a few things from my wallet over. and it will have everything i need. i do use Hello Kitty and My Melody refills as well, they are much cheaper than the actual LV refills plus they are cute to look at.