A photo journal - Paris... N'oubliez pas

Many thanks to all of you for your concerns. I am definitely doing a lot better than last week. IMO, this forum is beyond a shallow obession for H. Everyone is super caring, intelligent, funny and kind. Stay tuned for my double digits orange box reveal in the next few days.

P.S. For those of you interested in the Barenia Kelly Pochette, it's in the window of H George V rather than 24 Faubourg. If you decide to call the store, make sure you have the correct telephone number.

:heart::tpfrox::heart:

Many thanks to all of you for your concerns. I am definitely doing a lot better than last week. IMO, this forum is beyond a shallow obession for H. Everyone is super caring, intelligent, funny and kind. Stay tuned for my double digits orange box reveal in the next few days.

P.S. For those of you interested in the Barenia Kelly Pochette, it's in the window of H George V rather than 24 Faubourg. If you decide to call the store, make sure you have the correct telephone number.

:heart::tpfrox::heart:

whhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????? OMG!!! :yahoo:

LTC, thank you so much for sharing the pics!!! Love the Croc HAC and the Bi-colour Ostrich!

I hope you get a speedy recovery. Rest well and get well soon!
Cannot wait to see you up and posting!

OMG All these bags are so beautiful!!!!! I love the croc and leather combos. I wonder when will they allow the public to purchase those. As most of you know the items in the window of the Paris store all go to the museum and can't be purchased by the public. *sigh*