A peek inside Honolulu's Duty Free Celine Boutique

Awww...good decision girl! Congrats on your engagement! I feel you. I just got married last September. Happy planning :smile: Enjoy it. Its sooo much fun and over before you know it. The job will come :smile:
Thank you!!! As a side note (but I am very excited about it) I'll be going to Seoul and Hong Kong this November and (if Google serves me well) there are quite a few Celine boutiques in these two cities! I'll definitely squeeze time to visit every single one and take pictures of what they have in the stores for everyone to see. And since I'll be considered international by then hopefully I'll score a piece or two to take home with me. :smile:

Thank you!!! As a side note (but I am very excited abouabout I'll be going to Seoul and Hong Kong this November and (if Google serves me well) there are quite a few Celine boutiques in these two cities! I'll definitely squeeze time to visit every single one and take pictures of what they have in the stores for everyone to see. And since I'll be considered international by then hopefully I'll score a piece or two to take home with me. :smile:

Ooooo! How exciting! Have a fantastic time. Can't wait for pics ;)

The Bay is definitely the best area to work for RNs in terms of compensation and patient ratio. I am a RN working here in the Bay as well. Keep looking and good luck in your job hunting. :smile:
Thank you!! It's just so competitive here and all the hospitals want experienced nurses, but now can we get experience when they don't give us a chance to get experience?! >.< Very frustrating.

Yes, coming right up for you! Here is a display table of some bracelets and necklace they have
omg you don't know how much this has helped me ! i know this is a few months late but im going to hawaii in jan and i really really want to buy a Celine micro tote (wanted the latest winter 2014 colours tho but whatever, if i can't find it, then a good neural colour will do) and is that a black and white tote i see in that pic ??? i have been searching for answers on availabilities on Celine bags in Hawaii for months now and this kinda gives me reassurance that there are some bags to choose from (thought it was going to be real hard finding a good looking micro tote and was about to give up XD) thanks soon much i do hope i find the right bag when i head over there :biggrin: