A peek inside Honolulu's Duty Free Celine Boutique

LOL! I don't mind older stock at all but man this store is a mess visually. Haha.. So did you leave with any goodies? OOPS sorry just read your first post. :sad:
visual merchandising here is the worst i seen at a Celine store guess no VM is going there often or they don´t pay attention to small far away stores. someone needs to be fired :smile:

visual merchandising here is the worst i seen at a Celine store guess no VM is going there often or they don´t pay attention to small far away stores. someone needs to be fired :smile:

LOL these are the things that I think only the two of us picked up on! VM is a very important aspect of the business, I thought there's even guides for each season! Colours, styles etc! This is just a mess.

And where is the fiddle leaf tree?

Oooh too much eye candy! Thanks for posting. Those boxes... I totally agree with you with the slate blue box. I wear mine a lot! Goes with everything. I might have to consider stopping in Honolulu on my next trip abroad.
Slate blue is such an awesome color! Enjoy yours!! And yes, try to do a stopover in Honolulu and pop into the store to get some tax-free deals! :biggrin:

Nice spy pics! Side bar. ..how's the Job search!?!?
Thanks girl! Job hunt hasn't been great in terms of the Bay Area/California in general, but I've been getting a lot of offers out of state. However, I just got engaged a few months ago and I really had to think through what's the most important to me at the moment. A few weeks ago I actually got a job offer in Virginia for the Neuro ICU! But that would have meant that I had to move all by myself and stay for at least a year. This is the year the fiancé and I were to do all our wedding plannings (we will have banquet reception in multiple places due to our families are all over the world) and something just made me realize that after getting engaged, my values really changed. My priorities are no longer about what I want to do and only about my career; I wanted to make choices that make US more united and make BOTH of us grow stronger together as a couple. So after much tears and flipping back and forth about whether I should go or not, in the end I turned down the job offer. I figured I'd rather be happily unemployed here in the Bay and take a little longer to find a job than to be miserably employed all alone in the middle of nowhere in Virginia. Long spiel! P.S. The pay in Virginia was WAYYYYY low; no way for me to pay off my loans nor buy more Celine. :graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

LOL these are the things that I think only the two of us picked up on! VM is a very important aspect of the business, I thought there's even guides for each season! Colours, styles etc! This is just a mess.

And where is the fiddle leaf tree?
I wished more people get what it takes ..but its more & more fast fashion mentality grab and go.

It bothers me if i have to shop and its not clear what i´m looking at when a store is messy or not clear ...its luxury you pay for nice stores in nice location and customer service etc. same thing when store staff don´t know the product them selves or the collection.

Yes your right Celine like all big multinational brands like LV Hermes Prada etc work with a VM season and monthly guideline with pictures and colors product to expose and in what matter etc.

Strange thing is Celine has local/area VM´s that travels or appointed store staff has to do it and send pictures for approval.

Thanks girl! Job hunt hasn't been great in terms of the Bay Area/California in general, but I've been getting a lot of offers out of state. However, I just got engaged a few months ago and I really had to think through what's the most important to me at the moment. A few weeks ago I actually got a job offer in Virginia for the Neuro ICU! But that would have meant that I had to move all by myself and stay for at least a year. This is the year the fiancé and I were to do all our wedding plannings (we will have banquet reception in multiple places due to our families are all over the world) and something just made me realize that after getting engaged, my values really changed. My priorities are no longer about what I want to do and only about my career; I wanted to make choices that make US more united and make BOTH of us grow stronger together as a couple. So after much tears and flipping back and forth about whether I should go or not, in the end I turned down the job offer. I figured I'd rather be happily unemployed here in the Bay and take a little longer to find a job than to be miserably employed all alone in the middle of nowhere in Virginia. Long spiel! P.S. The pay in Virginia was WAYYYYY low; no way for me to pay off my loans nor buy more Celine. :graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Are you looking for jobs in the health care industry?

Awww...good decision girl! Congrats on your engagement! I feel you. I just got married last September. Happy planning :smile: Enjoy it. Its sooo much fun and over before you know it. The job will come :smile:

WOW!
I've never seen so much Celine stuff all in one room. I'm so deprived living here in Canada. Thanks for the pics. I think I need to take a trip to Hawaii! :cool:
I see at least half a dozen items I need to buy in your pics.