A Peek @ Eva & Tony's Wedding Venue

Tony Parker's July 7 wedding to Eva Longoria will be held at a castle south of Paris, he has revealed.

The couple will say "I do" at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens, Parker, 25, told France's Canal+ network's Le Grand Journal Monday night.

The French-born San Antonio Spurs point guard also denied reports that their wedding cake would be flown in from Los Angeles at a cost of $11,000. "You can't believe everything you read in the papers," he said with a smile.

When host Michel Denisot asked Parker, the NBA Playoffs MVP, why he'd been performing better on the court lately, he replied, "Perhaps because I'm a little more experienced, more mature ..."

"And because you're getting married?" interrupted one of the show's panelists, Ariane Massenet. "Maybe that's given you wings?"

"I'll give [Eva] a little credit," said Parker.

He also told Denisot that he would be "arriving [in France] on June 27 and she on the 30th, I think." Parker, who moonlights as a rapper, is scheduled to perform at an outdoor concert in Marseilles on June 29.

At the ceremony itself, Parker conceded, "It will be difficult to avoid the paparazzi." Guests are expected to include Longoria's Desperate Housewives costars as well as Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jamie Foxx and Lionel Richie, among others.

"And your honeymoon," Massenet interjected, citing newspaper reports, "will be at the Hotel George V?"

"That's not true," Parker replied. "But we will stay in Paris for the honeymoon."