à paris...

Congrats on your HAC order! The black box sounds fantastic, but it is quite special when you can order something especially made for you.

Don't worry, you have got yourself lovely gloves and scarves to keep you company while you wait for your HAC.

Liberte, congratulations on your birkin order! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: I placed mine at FSH November 23 07 & received it February 18 08, just shy of three months so you probably won't have to wait too long. Well technically I haven't received it as I had it shipped to my brother's office address in HK ( HK is a free port, no duties), if I had it shipped here to Malaysia I would have incurred up to 30% in import duties. He is in investment banking & he emailed me that all the lady bankers in his office were having a go at my bag, I hope he was kidding:sad:.....He is planning a trip back this weekend just to bring the bag to me.

They're starting to source out of Eastern Europe? Interesting...

P.S. Congrats on both your order and visit. Sounds like you had a wonderful experience.
Ive been doing some research while being here, Im making a post, trying to put it out as an article, on it now. Both good and sad news for the brand...

Thanks for your reply everyone, youre so kind as always:tup: