A new YSL addition to my family!

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
This is my first YSL and it's a beauty! :biggrin: It's a gorgeously soft, deep dark brown medium patent muse from the 06 line. I've never been a real fan of patent, but listening to all your comments on how wonderful YSL's patents are, I took a chance on this beauty. Got her on the "bay" for a great price. She's in pristine condition, very soft for a patent, which I love. She's the medium size which is just perfect for me. I wish they still made this size, don't find it bulky at all. I'm moving to Houston and wanted a bag that I wouldn't worry about taking out in all the rain they get there. This should fit the bill nicely! I'm a little late to the Muse party but I'm sooo happy with this bag and so glad I finally took the plunge. :yahoo:

Here she is in all her chocolaty goodness!!!!!!!

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
on the golf course!
thanks ladies! I never thought I'd be so smitten with patent. It just doesn't feel like most of the patents I've felt before. Very impressed with this bag.

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
you look like a million bucks in your mod pics...that chocolate patent is so rich and elegant...certainly dresses up, esp with the ghw.

gypas

O.G.
Jan 12, 2008
UK
Amazing bag redskater!
YSL does one of the most amazing patent leathers and such a lovely colour
Congratulations !!!

lubird217

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
NYC
Congrats on your bag - she's a beauty! I'm eyeing my first muse too and this seems like a real find!

I, too, feel so behind the times, but I love the look! :smile: