A new YSL addition to my family!

redskater

bags,books & Kitties
O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
This is my first YSL and it's a beauty! :biggrin: It's a gorgeously soft, deep dark brown medium patent muse from the 06 line. I've never been a real fan of patent, but listening to all your comments on how wonderful YSL's patents are, I took a chance on this beauty. Got her on the "bay" for a great price. She's in pristine condition, very soft for a patent, which I love. She's the medium size which is just perfect for me. I wish they still made this size, don't find it bulky at all. I'm moving to Houston and wanted a bag that I wouldn't worry about taking out in all the rain they get there. This should fit the bill nicely! I'm a little late to the Muse party but I'm sooo happy with this bag and so glad I finally took the plunge. :yahoo:

Here she is in all her chocolaty goodness!!!!!!!

CIMG4056.jpg

CIMG4058.jpg

CIMG4065.jpg

CIMG4060.jpg

CIMG4061.jpg

thanks ladies! I never thought I'd be so smitten with patent. It just doesn't feel like most of the patents I've felt before. Very impressed with this bag.

you look like a million bucks in your mod pics...that chocolate patent is so rich and elegant...certainly dresses up, esp with the ghw.