A new thread for renewed RM love including OS bags!

Is the color also emerald? I seem to remember your other green RM being a deeper green.
It's emerald, I also have an emerald mam and an evergreen mam. Evergreen is the darkest, the emerald MAB is lighter than the emerald MAM but the color can look different depending on the lighting.

It's a beautiful color! I hope you get one!
Oh! I momentarily forgot I had a green MAM! Oops! But I'm not too fond of it. I don't ever reach for it. Probably because she is in poor condition. I'm looking to upgrade and really like the darker evergreen color.
Edit: The leather also feels pretty rough. Guess I've been spoiled by SW.

Here's my green MAM that I forgot about. She looks good in this picture, but...I don't reach for her a lot. I think the only reason why I keep her is because it has the FDL lining.
View attachment 4789359
She’s beautiful —

The MAB Shelby snagged is the one I almost got but didn’t because I was also unsure if I’d always reach for a dark green bag.

Happy Shelby got it!

She’s beautiful —

The MAB Shelby snagged is the one I almost got but didn’t because I was also unsure if I’d always reach for a dark green bag.

Happy Shelby got it!
I LOVE dark green bags. Love them. I keep buying them and selling them because I don't actually want to carry them, but they're so pretty to look at.