>>>* A New Month - Post Your MARCH 2014 Purchases Here *<<<

Bought the neverfull Azur today. It feels like summer already where I live. I've been eyeing Azur forever just always been afraid of color transfer issues. Either way I love it and I hope to enjoy it for a long time:smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,769
Thanks so much. Got the rain boots too! &#128522; They were also sold out in LV US.

Your welcome. Sadlt the Rain boots aren't so popular here. My sister has the same pair as you when they came out almost 2 and a half years ago. Shame they aren't so popular here. They really are something;)

Bought the neverfull Azur today. It feels like summer already where I live. I've been eyeing Azur forever just always been afraid of color transfer issues. Either way I love it and I hope to enjoy it for a long time:smile:
Congrats, Azur is so beautiful! wish it felt like summer here in the northeast. ;)
Try not to worry about color transfer...just avoid dark jeans. Also, I treated my Azur Artsy with Kiwi Camp Dry non-silicone protective spray for fabrics...canvas is still beautiful/clean 2 years later.