a new husband and a new bag (or two) for Frankiextah! - bag 1 :D

:heart: Ooooooooooooh, you look BEAUTIFUL! Elegant. Enchanting. Happy.

I love weddings. And cake too, I love wedding cake!

Your new Bal is really gorgeous, that color is so deep and really pulls you in! I echo LittleMissBags, I would love to see some mod shots of the Town.

Enjoy this first year of marriage. Spoil each other. I wish you both a safe harbor in one another that you always run to! xo

a few more...

attachment.php
our wonderful FRANKIE IS BAck
JFBQ00241070914B.gif
!!! congratulations my buddy ,i missed you :hugs:

you have a great taste ,as usual ,i love your new blue roi town and you are gorgeous in your wedding dress:buttercup:

congratulations!!!
yociexp117.gif

Last edited:
- it's a UHG (ultimate HG) for me !! it was discovered through Bal LV's David (amazing SA) - he ordered it from Bal LA for me ... it's being shipped out today from his store and should arrive to me by Wednesday or Thursday ! one hint - it's a 2010 bag !! can't wait !
uhmmmm
yociexp113.gif
...something with rose gold ??i know you are the giant queen:P:queen:

Last edited:
thankyou so much everyone !!!!

*CHLOE i owe you many emails ! i will email you soon !!!

and yes DUH it's RGGH (what else for me hehe) ! uh oh am i giving out too many hints ? :kiss:

Congrats on everything!!! Sept was one exciting month for you!!!
I've been eyeing this blue roi for a couple of days! And thank goodness you put me out of my misery, as I cannot afford another bag, lol!!!!!! This is a gorgeous colour!!!

Oh Frankie, you are absolutely gorgeous - the expression on your face is one of pure joy and happiness. And your dress is beautiful. Very elegant, flowing, and it suits you - you are wearing the dress - the dress is not wearing you.

Glad to see you back! Hugs to you, sweetie. :hugs:

thankyou so much for everyone's kind and sweet words again ! :heart:

as promised, the following are the items that have been in my bag today :

- Marc by Marc Jacobs cosmetic pouch (quite a bulky one with 13 cosmetic items in there!)
- Chanel Wallet (again not very compact)
- iphone
- headphones
- oil blotting paper
- camera
- today's WWD
- passport (went to the bank today)
- umbrella !

as you can see, without the umbrella there is still plenty of room in the bag ! with the umbrella in there, the bag is pretty much full, but by no means does it look bulky... hope this helps !

attachment.php

Attachments

• BRtowna.JPG
    BRtowna.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 566
  • BRtownb.JPG
    BRtownb.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 176
  • BRtownc.JPG
    BRtownc.JPG
    170.6 KB · Views: 192
  • BRtownd.JPG