A LOUBOUTIN MIRACLE...........after my dog ate my shoes

He is SOOOO BIG NOW!LOL!thanks for asking..Time has just flown by.I am in shock that he is turning TWO in february!This last week has been an amazing one as he started to do SOOOO many new things!

It really goes by fast, but you already knew that. My little guy turned 2 in September. Its crazy how quickly they grow and learn. He does not STOP talking! haha!

It's awesome to find so many TPF'ers that are in or around CH, NJ :happydance: I live about 25 minutes from CH myself.
I feel there may be a NJ meetup soon ;)

Jill, your son is adorable! It's funny b/c my son is only 2 months younger than yours. It is amazing how fast they grow and how all of a sudden they start to do so many new things! I just look at my DS in awe and amazement sometimes at how fast he's becoming his own person and such a little man :biggrin:

Great find with this cobbler!

Glad you were able to get those shoes fixed. Your cobbler did perform magic on them.

They look more like Mody pumps to me. Nevertheless congrats on getting them back to life.

I'm sooo happy for you! I need the number to your cobbler he did an amazing job ! I just posted pictures of what my puppy did to my pair and im so heartbroken! I was wondering if they were fixable, would you mind checking mine out to see if they were in the same condition as yours were before?

http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...hat-louboutin-chew-toy-looks-like-526098.html

I was thinking of you when I read this thread... maybe there's a CL miracle for your babies too?!

Holy cow that's amazing Jill! Your cobbler did an absolutely amazing job, you're so luck to have found him. It must've been such a great feeling when you saw them the first time and they had come out that well! They really do look like new shoes.
Sometimes I'm just floored at the work of these cobblers, it really is such an art to reconstruct a shoe like that. Speaking of which, I have a couple pairs that are due for a "tune up..." I'm lucky to have found a great cobbler too, and he's worked more than one miracle for me on shoes and bags!