A little shawl/wallet reveal

Great pieces! And thank you for sharing pics of the Victorine wallet. I've been looking for an alternative to the Rosalie since it's no longer available in Rose Ballerine so this might just do the trick :smile:

You're welcome [emoji4] I saw the Rosalie, too. Cute Little thing, but the Victorine is a full wallet with easy access and it holds so much more, take a look at it!

You're welcome [emoji4] I saw the Rosalie, too. Cute Little thing, but the Victorine is a full wallet with easy access and it holds so much more, take a look at it!

Hi @Nivahra ,would you use it as a full wallet instead of the Emilie? I've bought it as my first LV wallet (so hard to choose it over the Emilie, as i got it to use with my smaller/mini bags..I dont want to use a flat card holder as a wallet). However now I also want an empreinte cles in noir for my keys ( I intend to use it for my keys), im not sure then if I should exchange the Victorine for the Emilie and get the empreinte cles..What would be your thoughts? I don't tend to change wallets much, so if I keep the Victorine, it would be my full wallet for the next little while, and I haven't used any compact wallet before (always have long wallets)..I don't know what else I could use the empreinte cles for, if I have both the victorine & cles...Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

Hi @Nivahra ,would you use it as a full wallet instead of the Emilie? I've bought it as my first LV wallet (so hard to choose it over the Emilie, as i got it to use with my smaller/mini bags..I dont want to use a flat card holder as a wallet). However now I also want an empreinte cles in noir for my keys ( I intend to use it for my keys), im not sure then if I should exchange the Victorine for the Emilie and get the empreinte cles..What would be your thoughts? I don't tend to change wallets much, so if I keep the Victorine, it would be my full wallet for the next little while, and I haven't used any compact wallet before (always have long wallets)..I don't know what else I could use the empreinte cles for, if I have both the victorine & cles...Any thoughts? Thanks!!!

Hi [emoji4]
I use my Victorine as a full wallet every day and for me it is perfect! It fits in all my smaller bags and holds a lot. I own the Emilie, too but didn't used it the last weeks. I own also the Empreinte cles which I used before as a small wallet but now I didn't use it anymore because of the Victorine. If you really need more room/place maybe the Emilie would ne better for you, but it is you who knows this the best [emoji4]

Reactions: kquyenie
Hi [emoji4]
I use my Victorine as a full wallet every day and for me it is perfect! It fits in all my smaller bags and holds a lot. I own the Emilie, too but didn't used it the last weeks. I own also the Empreinte cles which I used before as a small wallet but now I didn't use it anymore because of the Victorine. If you really need more room/place maybe the Emilie would ne better for you, but it is you who knows this the best [emoji4]

Thanks so much! Do you use the empreinte cles for keys?