A little reveal...Bring on the spring!!!!

attachment.php

Another vote for the etoupe, so chic.

Love your scarves and I think no boobies can be a definite advantage when wearing the scarves as tops.

Love the scarves, and the top looks fabulous on you hermesmonkey.
I love both bags with the outfit, but I think BJ just wins, maybe I am a little biased, as I am still so in love with my BJ Kelly :heart:
Have a wonderful trip aswell.

The next one is really kind of sweet in an unexpected way. I simply liked the color of the soft green and blues....then when she opened it, my SA told me it was a special scarf done for the Central Park Conservatory! THAT IS WHERE I GOT MARRIED!!! Obviously, a no brainer. Presenting, the Central Park Conservatory Scarf!

This is such a stunning scarf and that you got married there. Of course you had to have it. :yes: Enjoy it

Mediana!! I know! I'm wearing it today and my DH said, "is that a new scarf?" I almost fell over....he NEVER notices anything. I said yes, it's where we got married. Isn't that wonderful? No backsies honey!:heart:

OK, I am not one to drag on with decisions, so I am taking the BJ!!! I think a wise choice from my TPF friends!! Again, I struggle to find an outfit to go with that freakin Etoupe bag!!!! :confused1: There is always something better in the closet that looks better with the outfit!

Well I *love* etoupe - but I think you made the right decision: a pop of bright colour for your holiday!

attachment.php

Have an amazing time - you will certainly look great!!

p.s. Your etoupe has PH, right? I think etoupe can really change depending on the HW - GH draws out some of the earthier brown tone, and PH really makes it a cool neutral.

IMO, the gold in the top is quite warm, and creates a bit of a contrast for the cool etoupe (whereas colour can stand and pop on its own, without being overpowered and diluted).

I love your new Hermes items. Especially the lovely story about being married in the New York conservatory. How wonderful to have an Hermes scarf to comemorate such a lovely place with important memories for you.

You chose some lovely scarves - how wonderful about the NY Conservatory - it will always mean SO much to you.

I've never been a big fan of Hermes RTW but that blouse is fabulous. Both bags look great with it. You don't say where you're going on vacation; if it's to a city, then I like the Etoupe, but if it's a resort area, definitely the BJ - it really makes that top "pop". Have a great trip!

Don't you just love the CP Scarf? I have the same colorway also... so special that you were married there, too...

Both bags are lovely, but I think if you are going someplace warm & "beachy" BJ is the perfect choice!

Enjoy your vacation!

I love the Le Clef (keys) Twillaine on you. You wear it so well. I saw the same top w/o sleeves in the orange color at the fake Vienna, VA store but they didnt have my size. It also comes in a bright blue, but I like your color best. I will be in Europe in one week and will get it there. Hope I can wear it as well as you do!
Wear it in good health!
susanvon