A little reveal and a BIG thank you to BagLuv & Guccigal. Made my day!!!

^^I know! When I opened it, I was like, "wait a minute, this isn't red," but when I unfolded it I just fell in LOVE. I could see why they were off though because when I took pics with my digital camera it looked much more red and I had to color-adjust in Photoshop to get it to look accurate.

^^Whats funny, too, is she said "no box" but it came with a box! :yahoo:

I'm really sorry to hear about your family troubles. Someone said that you don't choose your family but you can choose your friends -- apparently you have made the right ones. Congrats on your scarf + twilly -- I've been eying this scarf myself, such a gorgeous design! :woohoo:

PC040166.jpg

PC040165.jpg

PC040167.jpg

Feux du Ciel ("Heavenly Fires") by Sefedin I cannot WAIT to wear this!!!!

The seller's pictures of this were way off. But I couldn't be happier!!!

It Came ~ "Feux du Ciel".....It's Absolutely Magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

I'm So Glad These Packages Came Today (All Together) ~ Perfect Timing!!!;)

Omgoodness ~ Please Through Away The Scarf Envelope (I'm So Embarrassed!!!) ~ Can You Tell Who Stuffed (The Best He Could) ~ It In The Package??? My DH:yes:

I Love That Twilly On Your Herbag :heart:Thank You For Being So Special!!!! Everything Is Going To Be Fine ~ I Promise:yes:

RBB: Congratulations on the score of some wonderful friends ;). The twilly and scarf are beautiful as well. Hang in there, and with luck the family issues will sort themselves out.

RBB ~ what truly beautiful scarves from two v. special pfers. I hope that they put a smile on your face this holiday when things are not so happy with your extended family.