A little reveal and a BIG thank you to BagLuv & Guccigal. Made my day!!!

Mar 26, 2007
Okay, so as some of you probably don't know, I haven't really been in the holiday spirit. Not just because money's tight and there won't really be gifts this year (and my mom reneged on getting me my Speedy when she saw the price tag :lol:) but mainly because my family is still fighting over the inheritance left to them by my grandmother. My mom is the only one who doesn't care, but the rest of the family is so messed up over it-- my uncle even physically attacked my mother. So we won't all be together for the holidays this year, which is saddening because it's always been such a big deal to us. Everything changed when my grandparents died.

I have a point, I promise! Today I went to my mailbox and found FOUR packages (well, two were books I ordered from Ebay). One of them was something I've been waiting on-- and the other, a truly unexpected and incredible, thoughtful gift from my dear friend BagLuv. I was so deeply touched that I cried, sitting in the driveway in my car, when I read the card from her and saw the little cylindrical H box she'd sent me. K, you're a jewel and I'm honored to have you as a friend. :heart: :crybaby:

And another thanks to Guccigal, who spotted my grail on Ebay for $129 BIN, and sent me the link, though she wanted it for herself. You're an amazing girl and there is some seriously good karma coming your way! :heart:

Without further ado..... :yahoo:

PC040161.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear about your family troubles. I understand how you feel...my family is going through a kinda similar situation regarding my grandmother's house.

Hang in there. Things will work out in the the end.:yes: Nothing like a little orange from H...and good friends of course... to lift your spirits!

Also, can't wait for the reveal! :smile:

raz I am really sorry to hear about your family issues, sending you lots of love and hugs and do hope that you have as good a holiday season as you can... remember we all love you!!!

Congrats on your goodies... looking forward to some modeling pics!!

WOW! What a beautiful scarf and twilly! You have been blessed with some fabulous friends - thank your lucky stars for them this year, and hopefully your family issues will be settled by next Christmas!

OH WOW!!! Im sorry about your family troubles, but I am sure your amazing gift cheered you up!!
It looks soo pretty on your herbag and the scarf is just breathtaking!!