A last HG completed my collection: a little cutie from '05 :-)

yayayayayayayayayaa dear first "I"!!! :dothewave:

Congrats to you on finding your perfect little cutie!!! :love:

You have a stunning collection - I love your bright colors!!! :drool: Enjoy and Happy Holidays! :heart:

OMG!!! My eye hurt when I see this pix.
What a dream collection!!
attachment.php

"I" Firstclass, your collection is always so breathtaking! :girlsigh:

A huge congratulation for finally finding the HG 05 Magenta CP..

Thank you for sharing the beautiful pics and bags..

Oh I so enjoy your lovely comments :tender::love: and it's a real pleasure to share my joy and luck with you! THANK YOU all

Andy_..... (love your avatar-pic :drool:), galex101404 and dear aki_... (you're welcome sweety :winkiss:) and 'K' KDC :love::heart:

I can't believe you FINALLY found her!!!!!! You have been looking for that little treasure for so long! That is a fantastic Christmas present. The color is perfect, where on earth did you find one that is that great?

I am so happy for you FirstClass :party:!

:yahoo:Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: OMG!!!!!!! That is totally stunning!!!:love: All your bags and accessories are truly TDF!!!!!!!!!!:heart::drool::drool: What viberant and happy colors~ suits you very well!!!!! xoxo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:

THANKS a million my sweet friends :shame::love: I really am happy with my little X-Mas surprise ;):yes: !

Shasta (this cutie was listed on E... :supacool:) and dear friend 'L' zac.... :tender:,
JimLong (it will be very hard to find this coin purse from 2005, but there will come similar colors beginning next year from '08 season :yes: good luck!)