A Hermes Newbie does some damage...Pics of my dance on the orange side!

congrats! you did very well for a "newbie"...

I can just imagine what your H collection will look like when you are no longer one!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Oh goodness, can you imagine?!

I'm already lusting after a bag, but I don't think I can hide that kind of purchase from my mother, I can lie to her about how much a Bal bag is or a scarf or bracelet, not so much a Birkin. I'm trying to ease her into high ticket items (so far the highest has been this gorgeous ostrich Ferragamo bag), so that she can't guilt me when I buy things! :yes:

Your dance with Hermes was wonderful! Great choices. Cute picture for your avatar Amie!

Thanks so much Sus! and lol at the picture... it's from last Halloween, I dressed up as Aphrodite, that's my golden apple with the inscribed ancient Greek on it (ancient Latin and Greek major, I am such a classics nerd, you have NO idea! lol). I've been meaning to change it, maybe it ought to be some orange!

A very big thank you to chanelvgirl, seton, tokyogirl, pursenality, Kelly100, golden's mom, crochetbella, razorbackbelle0, Kelly_Birkin, and India for all of your congratulations. It's really made my first post in the *intimidating* Hermes forum not so scary! :heart: :flowers:

I just got home from work/shopping a little bit ago, and man I hate missing big awesome reveals like this!!!!

WELCOME TO H!!!!

WOW!!!
I love everything! Isn't De Tout Coeur just so lovely and amazing?
Love the CDC on you too, especially with your manicure choice.

Definitely keep coming back to visit us!