A Hermes Newbie does some damage...Pics of my dance on the orange side!

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
So I usually haunt the Balenciaga thread, but lately I find myself just loving the scarfs and leather jewelry of Hermes, and since I am so impatiently awaiting my Balenciaga bags from the S/S 2008, I decided to dance in the orange. You ladies like stripteases, so here goes! :flowers:

-Amanda

attachment.php

what could be in those boxes? I wonder! PS: I got soooo lucky yesterday because my Hermes SA (Vegas) is the most amazing woman on earth, she secured for me a rare bird...when I went to pick it up yesterday at Hermes, one of the other SAs said she's never even seen one IRL, that's how rarely Hermes Boston get them.

Attachments

• naughty.JPG
    naughty.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 2,651
Should we guess what's in there, or let ya tell us??
I have guesses....but I will put them in white in case you want it to be a series of surprises!<a twilly for sure, two scarves, a scarf ring, possibly a jumbo necklace or bracelet, and a CDC bracelet>

Wow! CynthiaNYC you are no stranger to Hermes! lol You have them all except one! I'm not that big of a tease, here are 3 of them...

Here is the Twilly, a Les Cles in Vert:
attachment.php

To match my Bal bag in Pine with Gold hardware:
attachment.php

And a lovely Fuschia Kelly Double Tour:
attachment.php

My De Tout Coeur Scarf in the Navy CW because I loved *Lo's so much!
attachment.php

And my amazing little Collier de Chien ring that I literally called every Hermes to find!
attachment.php

Attachments

• twilly.JPG
    twilly.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,309
  • de tout coeur.JPG
    de tout coeur.JPG
    110.2 KB · Views: 2,945
  • cdc ring.JPG
    cdc ring.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,910
  • kelly double.JPG
    kelly double.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,299
And finally! My Black Box with Palladium Collier de Chien bracelet! I did not expect to get it so soon, I only asked my SA to put me on the list for one last week! I adore it and I want more! lol I am down for a White Epsom with Palladium and I'm debating a Black Box with Gold and a Rouge Epsom with Palladium. :nuts: I need to stop before I spend all of my graduation present money before I technically graduate!

attachment.php

and the pair modeled together...don't mind my chubby fingers, they're a bit swollen, I've been typing my Directed Study Final Paper for the past 2 days and I keep cracking my knuckles and they look awful! lol

attachment.php

And oh my goodness! I'm going to be in Rome from January until May, FCO Airport in Rome has a duty free Hermes! I just read that in this forum. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Hope you guys liked my little Hermes offerings, I am sure you'll see me be more of a fixture around this forum. :heart:

Attachments

• cdc bracelet.JPG
    cdc bracelet.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 2,987
  • cdcs.JPG
    cdcs.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,298
Oooooh whoops! Forgot something! I thought I did! lol I didn't take a picture separately, but it's a Grey Bolduc Pochette that I bought for another Balenciaga bag I have:

attachment.php