A handsome reveal

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been dreaming of having a boy for over a year now.. initially I wanted a calfskin quilted boy but the Chanel gods didn't listen... instead they gave me a better alternative, a caviar quilted boy!

I know how other TPFers don't like this season's caviar, but this boy makes my heart sing! :loveeyes::hbeat::heart:

Introducing my 16A black caviar old medium boy! :cloud9:

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful! Congrats on your new Boy!

3. Hurray bag twin I just got mine yesterday �� It's true that the caviar is matte compare to my black caviar mini but I think it goes well with the RHW. Congrat and enjoy your boy.

Attached Files:

4. LOVE it!!! Enjoy!

5. Mod shots! For reference I'm 5'2 100lbs.

Thanks for letting me share! :hugs:

Attached Files:

6. Thank you Funbagz! I saw your camel boy and I love it! Congrats to you too!

Yey twins! Yes it is indeed matte and it suits the overall edgy look of the boy! I'm so happy with it! :cloud9:

Thank you thank you! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

7. Beautiful boy! Congrats!

8. Gorgeous boy...congrats. :heart:

9. Congrats! :heart: Enjoy!!!

10. Wow handsome boy you're so lucky!!!!!!

11. Big Congrats!!! The bag looks amazing on you :smile:

12. Looks so awesome on you! I love the Boy in caviar! Congrats on your beautiful bag. :smile:

13. Thank you so much ladies! Apologies for the crappy resolution on the mod shots, I need to crop out all the background mess! :lol:

14. It's a beautiful boy and you wear it so well. I find it very chic and looking forward to my very own once it comes out in stores.

15. Gorgeous boy, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice