A handsome reveal

blueangel22

Mar 1, 2015
I have been dreaming of having a boy for over a year now.. initially I wanted a calfskin quilted boy but the Chanel gods didn't listen... instead they gave me a better alternative, a caviar quilted boy!

I know how other TPFers don't like this season's caviar, but this boy makes my heart sing! :loveeyes::hbeat::heart:

Introducing my 16A black caviar old medium boy! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_7791.JPG
    IMG_7791.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,435
  • IMG_7795.JPG
    IMG_7795.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,435
  • IMG_7798.JPG
    IMG_7798.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,414
  • IMG_5534.jpeg
    IMG_5534.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,423
Hurray bag twin I just got mine yesterday �� It's true that the caviar is matte compare to my black caviar mini but I think it goes well with the RHW. Congrat and enjoy your boy.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,379
Beautiful! Congrats on your new Boy!

Thank you Funbagz! I saw your camel boy and I love it! Congrats to you too!

Hurray bag twin I just got mine yesterday �� It's true that the caviar is matte compare to my black caviar mini but I think it goes well with the RHW. Congrat and enjoy your boy.

Yey twins! Yes it is indeed matte and it suits the overall edgy look of the boy! I'm so happy with it! :cloud9:

LOVE it!!! Enjoy!

Thank you thank you! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Beautiful boy! Congrats!

Gorgeous boy...congrats. :heart:

Congrats! :heart: Enjoy!!!

Wow handsome boy you're so lucky!!!!!!

Big Congrats!!! The bag looks amazing on you :smile:

Looks so awesome on you! I love the Boy in caviar! Congrats on your beautiful bag. :smile:

Thank you so much ladies! Apologies for the crappy resolution on the mod shots, I need to crop out all the background mess! :lol: