A game of eye spy. Today I was grocery shopping and saw...

Yesterday I took my daughter to the crackless chiropracter and spotted a Foley & Corinna bag, the gorgeous one that was posted in the forum in blue. This person was wearing it in a caramel color!

Bumping. Went to hair salon today and saw 2 black MK bags and 3 Black MBMJ groovy bags!!! I was the only one carrying a brown bag! Was interesting to see what everyone was carrying!

I was with my DH and 16 yr old stepson at TJMaxx a few weekends ago, killing time while waiting to see a movie, and I saw the most hideous fake Speedy ever--very plastic-looking and the "vachetta" was a peculiar shade of brownish-rose. I beckoned my fashion-conscious stepson over to take a look at it, we were snorting and giggling which is very immature, I know.

yay i love this thread i always see bags!

recently i've seen (all of this was at Tysons within the past 2/3 weeks)

Marc by Marc Jacobs PTTM Natasha in Plum
Balenciaga First, black
tons of Chanel flaps - classic, reissues, and 1 tote
tons more Louis Vuitton Speedys and Neverfulls

Ok, I spied a great handbag on last nights episode of Grey's Anatomy P.Y.T. which was carried by Dr. Fields in the elevator with Dr. Karev @ the end of the show & need to find out the brand

I just returned from my grocery store. A barren wasteland for bags except for this one very elegant woman carrying a Ferragamo Sofia in a medium brown color. It was me!!!! LOL:P
:tup:
Last night, while watching New York Properties on HGTV, there was a RE broker wearing what looked like a lilac colored BV tote? It was a simple woven bag in lilac and stuck out! Fun show to see all the gorgeous bags!