A game of eye spy. Today I was grocery shopping and saw...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. and saw an immaculately dressed woman wearing a beautiful black shearling coat, carrying a large red Chanel bag! She seemed to be in her 70's and very well coiffed and wearing such a beautiful bag! I couldn't help but smile at her.

Then there was a young woman in a black wool coat wearing a large black Givenchy tote. So much fun!! :biggrin:

2. i saw a petit woman in her late 30's carrying a pink ostrich birkin in holts

3. Pretty funny but it seems I can name almost all the designer bags I see out in public thank to the PF. Scary huh...

4. Cute thread! I will keep my eyes peeled!!!

5. Saw a handful of Coach Poppy's today!

6. A few days ago I was at a salon and saw a gorgeous Balenciaga Violet GSH Midday (I think that was the style). I couldn't tell you what the owner looked like, I was too busy staring at the Bbag and in shock that I saw a Balenciaga here!

Fun thread!

7. I was walking into the grocery store and say a couple of women, one with an LV Bloomsbury (I noticed because I want one) and the other with a Neverfull.

It's not common in my city, so it stands out more.

8. Bag spotting is one of my *favorite* pastimes! :coolio:

9. Yes, bag spotting is fun - I was in FYE and spotted a LV NF:drool:
    Another time in Nordstroms saw someone with what looked like a MJ Stam - I love that bag!

10. Today I saw a Coach bleeker in Kingsoopers.

11. Walking out of my Pilates studio yesterday - Treesje Marley in one of the colors I don't have!

12. This afternoon I was sitting in my favorite coffee shop next to a gorgeous South Asian woman who had a beautiful chocolate brown Gucci hobo on the seat next to her. :smile:

13. In de the department store where I work I don't see a lot of designer bags, but sometimes, when I my eye catches a Chanel, a large MJ stam bag of a LV neverfull I know it's one of my favorite customers. She's a woman in her early thirties and I'm beyond jealous. I loveeee her bags!

14. I don't know if TV counts, but I was watching a TV show last night (reality) and I was blinded by the fakes-ugh

15. great have fun.