A friend asks your opinion, do you give an honest answer?

Well, here's what I think. A. The price is unjustifiable (even though it isn't a thought for her). B. I honestly think (and please don't rip me a new one) that it looks cheap and when I first saw it, it reminded me of a bad replica.
Someone mentioned Winona Ryder having a black one...maybe in black it wouldn't be as bad but I don't care for this bag at all. I'm wondering if Winona paid for it or if it walked out under her jacket? LOL I know bad taste joke but couldn't resist.

BrodiesLVMama said:
Well, here's what I think. A. The price is unjustifiable (even though it isn't a thought for her). B. I honestly think (and please don't rip me a new one) that it looks cheap and when I first saw it, it reminded me of a bad replica.
Someone mentioned Winona Ryder having a black one...maybe in black it wouldn't be as bad but I don't care for this bag at all. I'm wondering if Winona paid for it or if it walked out under her jacket? LOL I know bad taste joke but couldn't resist.

My sister has one, she's currently on summer vacation in London otherwise i would've taken a picture of the bag. In real the bag looks very luxurious especially with the stones on the handles.. but the problem as per my sister she is scared to use! to be honest, she regrets buying it. :shrugs: