A friend asks your opinion, do you give an honest answer?

1. Hmm... I actually like it. :nuts::love: But I tend to like funky or fuzzy bags. Is it authentic though?

2. The bag is authentic and the seller is a great seller!:yes: However, I don't think the bag is worth the $$$ even though it's super cute!:love:

3. it's cute, but not worth the price :yes:

4. it's cute! :heart:

but i'm so afraid to get it dirty.....it looks so easy to get stained... :upsidedown:

5. cute, but I'm not into fur (not that that matter) and I don't think it's worth the money for sure. I can think of 6 bags I love that I could get for that much money!

6. Gosh that bag is soooo cute, but I'm not feeling the $7,000+ price tag!

7. I'd give her my honest opinion - especially when it's that expensive and she hasn't yet bought it.

8. For that price, I'd get a Hermes bag...then I'd REALLY love it...LOL

9. I agree!

10. not a fan.

11. I prefer it in the black, Winnoa Ryder has one !

Honestly, if you don't like it - let her know ! I mean, she should know that she's going to be carrying the bag in the end and not you right ? ;)

12. I really like it cause it's so unique but like what the others said, it's def. not worth the price. Might as well get a Hermes Birkin ;)

13. That color is just asking for trouble. Plus I am anti fur. Looks like something JLO would carry though :lol:

14. I love it! It's awesome! Although it's not a practical bag, it certainly is a show-stopper!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice