A French Womans Allure

I am French.....so I don't really know !
But The main difference I do notice with other women while going abroad, is that French women look more effortless chic....We don't like to overdo things.
Abroad I see a lot of women who are trying too hard : like hair super brushed or puffy or straightened + strong make up+ fake tan + skirt + cleavage + killer heels + ..+ ....+ too many plus. Whereas we learn very young to be simple.To have understated sexyness, not obvious. That just showing your neck or your ankle is sexy, a deep voice is sexy...
Example : if your wear a mini skirt, you wear a large big jumper on top,
if you are very well dressed (like cocktail dress or suit to go out) you don't brush your hair and leave them messy. About make up, We have a saying :"the best make up is the one that isn't noticeable".
The way you carry yourself, just like a lady.....no laughing out loud in public places, walk head up, fast and soft steps....look dreamy and intellectual and opiniated even if you're not.
That's all I can think of : contrast, natural and subtle sexyness.....even if that's certainly not what will get men turning their heads on you !!! That's for other women....lol

I have traveled extensively throughout Europe and North America.

The advice in Mellecyn's post is the best advice I have seen on any fashion website in years.

Thanks, M!