A Few Coach Goodies On Sale @ Macys *Ninja Pics Inside*

my macys torrance california..had lots of wrislets...spotlights..totes xl chain garnets..ponytail scarfs 30% off...and they have one of my black lather with silver trim poppy pocket bags full price but it is a pilot bag.

I had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory last night and *had to* pass by the handbag section on our way there... I was surprised to see so little, until I overheard an SA say pre-sale :thinking:
I don't shop at Macys that often anymore so I'm not in the loop, but it may be worth checking out no?

:ninja: Here's what I spied @ SF Union Square:

attachment.php

attachment.php

In retrospect, I'm kind of liking that light pink bag on the lower left :sneaky:

wish my Macy's will do this for this year!! so did u manage to get any of them?!

I had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory last night and *had to* pass by the handbag section on our way there... I was surprised to see so little, until I overheard an SA say pre-sale :thinking:
I don't shop at Macys that often anymore so I'm not in the loop, but it may be worth checking out no?

:ninja: Here's what I spied @ SF Union Square:

attachment.php

In retrospect, I'm kind of liking that light pink bag on the lower left :sneaky:

I think I see the wallet I'm hunting for in the middle of that bin... the pink tartan zip around wallet (43395). What do you think the chances are that they still have it?! I think I'll try calling them today. I don't live anywhere near the area, but maybe they'd be kind enough to ship it to me?!?

I think I see the wallet I'm hunting for in the middle of that bin... the pink tartan zip around wallet (43395). What do you think the chances are that they still have it?! I think I'll try calling them today. I don't live anywhere near the area, but maybe they'd be kind enough to ship it to me?!?

Macy's do ship to you. Should be $12 shipping charge (at least from WA to PA).

Macy's had the sale Coach items at an additional 15% if you used your Macy's card. Also, the SA told me that Coach qualified for the 20% if you wear red. I don't know if you have to use your Macy's card or not.

Aw, I could check tomorrow if you like?
You can also call Nordies and find out if they have it :idea: I was just there yesterday and they had tons of accessories on sale!

That would be fantastic! I actually printed out the entire store listings off of Macy's website and I'm going to start calling. Yeah, I got it bad! I bought the pink tartan spotlight in December during a PCE and I didn't even know that wallet existed! I know they didn't have it at my boutique when I picked up the bag.