A fabulous Tuesday involving trash...read on for pictures

WOWOW pr1nc355!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats on a STUNNING pair of trash!!!!!!!

i absolutely LOVE the details on this one... the silver mesh thing on the toebox, and the blue strips on the slingbacks....

i never ever tire of looking at everyone's shoes, cuz they're SOOOO different! i really look forward to seeing everyone's to see all the details.

i am glad you got through your ban, and gave yourself this wonderful present in the end! i am sure it was well worth it

:sweatdrop:I LOVE these shoes...so jealous! I showed my husband your photos and he likes them a lot. I had to let him know that they have "just 1 pair in my size...". I doubt it will help. I'm so glad you contacted us so we could get together again. :hugs:

Thank you: meggyg8r, nakedmosher, japskivt, ladyjazz, lulabee, lawgirl, Miss_Q, authenticplease, and Marisa!:smile:

I brought the shoes to work with me today just so I could stare at them:lol: I so wish I could wear them (but I wear scrubs and a lab coat and am not allowed to wear open-toes:s). So worth the wait!

carlinha: How're you liking your pairs of trash? Did having 1 pair make you want another? I'm feeling that way now!

creighbaby: I bought the shoes from the SCP store.

surlygirl: I had to do a whole size down from my NPs (7.5 vs. 8.5...I think this pair is my only CLs in 7.5), but my SA said that most people had to do a size up from VPs/NPs. I guess my feet are just very different:lol:

ohNina: Maybe if you keep showing the pics to your hubby, he'll cave in ;). They did look very sexy and perfect on you! And they still have your size:biggrin:

madamelizaking: Thanks to you and Z. for joining me and ohNina. We should definitely do this again really soon!

L&A: Buying the shoes was a fun experience, but being with ohNina, madamelizaking, and Baby Z. made it 100x better! I hope all's well with you:kiss: