a different pair of camellia jellies

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

as much as i love the camellia flip flops, i don't like the way they look on me. these are a peep toe mary jane type of sandal and seem pretty comfortable. i can't wait for the weather to warm up so i can wear them!

[​IMG]

2. omg, its beautiful, may i know how much? and from which boutique did u get this? tia

3. Those look so fun!

4. They are so cute, hope you can wear them soon!

5. Love them!!

6. Very cute!! Thanks for posting. I was thinking about getting a pair of the flip flops but now I'll have to try these on too.

7. They are so cute!

8. sooo cute! :love:

9. wow fabulous!!

10. Gorgeous! Are they comfy? Can you model them please???

11. I love the sandals....but now i am considering these instead! thanks for posting!

12. thanks everyone! i bought them at bloomingdales and they were $345. here's what they look like on, they show just a little bit of toe and they seem comfy, but then again, i haven't had a chance to really wear them. they're so shiny, they look like they're patent leather.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. cute love it!

14. OMG !!! These are beautiful !!!! I love this style. These would look cute with almost anything. They are perfect !! Congrats on finding these, they are super cute on you !!!

15. Lovely jellies. Hm... I think I need these, LOL!