a different pair of camellia jellies

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. love it!

2. Nice choice, congrats!

3. Beautiful! Are they TTS?

4. Gorgeous! Congrats!

5. #20 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    OMG I LOVE those! I didn't like the flip flops becuase the plastic in between my toes hurt. Are these in the stores now?

6. scarletambience, they seem true to size. i'm 6.5-7 and the 37s fit. i think they only came in whole sizes.

honu, i found these in bloomingdales just a few days ago, but i'm not sure if the boutiques or any other department stores ordered them. i didn't see them at neiman's or the chanel boutique in south coast plaza. i don't know about saks.

thanks again for all the kind words!:heart:

7. I love it... I think I need one too

8. oooh, so pretty! i may have to get them also! :P

9. Cute!! They look really good on you. I might have to get them myself!! Congrats!

10. I love these!
    They look great on you.

11. These jellies are absolutely adorable!! Thank you so much for the modeling, do you happen to have the style number? THANK YOU!!!

12. Very Pretty!!! I love the color!!!

13. these are cute.. i have to look into them.. bloomies, 345 i spy a mission

14. Okay..FIRST of all..your toenails are lovely...can they be any more perfect?!
    SECOND...I think those jellies are so fun!!! I love them but wouldn't buy them for myself..if they were more of a flip-flop style I'd be on them!!

**Forgive me...**but I wasn't aware that Bloomies sold Chanel..We don't have them here..And I have a credit on my account lol!!--I shop from them online..can anyone PM me a reputable SA? I would LOVE to have someone I could deal with personally!!! TIA!!

15. Very cute congrats! I prefer these to the flip flops, enjoy! xx