A delightfully darwin reveal!

Hi all! Hope you're all doing very well! :smile:

I have a little query that I am hopeful that someone may have the answer to.

So, whilst I was at Shepton a few weeks ago, I had a slightly odd experience when I asked a few questions about my blonde bayswater. I politely enquired about the age of my bag, or if I could find out which year she was made. (She has a W behind the Made in England Label). As far as I am aware, (or so I thought) the letter behind the 'Made in' label corresponds to the year the bag was made. I was given the response that they can't tell me which year the bag is from, as they have no record of the list of letters corresponding to the year when each bag was made.

I know I am probably beginning to sound like a broken record when it comes to this bag... but she is my ultimate unicorn bag, and I completely adore her, and would be most grateful if anyone could assist. :hbeat::hbeat:

I can’t help you with an answer but I still had to post that these bags are so beautiful. Both the blonde and ginger. :heart:

Aww thank you! I do love them dearly, and I personally feel this was a truly golden era for Mulberry in terms of the bags they produced, gorgeous darwin leather, and truly lovely colours. I do have a feeling it was possibly 2007. Darwin is my ultimate favourite Mulberry leather. I do wish we could still buy the older styles from the outlet. I do love looking back at older threads on here and seeing all of the darwin gorgeousness! :hbeat::hbeat:

Reactions: Taylor_elle
Aww thank you! I do love them dearly, and I personally feel this was a truly golden era for Mulberry in terms of the bags they produced, gorgeous darwin leather, and truly lovely colours. I do have a feeling it was possibly 2007. Darwin is my ultimate favourite Mulberry leather. I do wish we could still buy the older styles from the outlet. I do love looking back at older threads on here and seeing all of the darwin gorgeousness! :hbeat::hbeat:
I feel the same about the Darwin leather although I have never seen them in person. Well, I did see a lady about a month ago on the street of NYC who was carrying a red onion colored Bayswater and the leather looks like Darwin but I don’t know for sure. The bag was very well used but simply stunning. It has to be a very old leather. I couldn’t stop observing it.

Reactions: RebeccaClements