A conundrum

That's it then go for the Chanel...it's where your heart is and you'll enjoy it forever....not that you wouldn't enjoy the paddy but you already have the paddy in red which is a great color.

I personally ordered mine from LVR but NM has the wisky available in late feb. LVR also has theirs available in March and you save about $300. That's what I'd do if I were you. Also that way you can look at the grey paddy when it comes and you decide. I have never seen the chanel so I cannot speak of it, but Please post pictures when you get it.

Maybe this will only add to your confusion...

I'm not a big fan of the 2.55 -- its a bit old-lady for me (and I know you are younger than me!) -- unless its the mortgage-required grey alligator! But, I do think the Chanel grey is MUCH prettier than the Paddington grey.

Sounds to me like you really want the Chanel.....

Here are more pics. I don't think the 2.55 is old lady like if you choose the right clothes.

Attachments

• 411459.jpg
    411459.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 41
  • 00690m.jpg
    00690m.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for posting those pictures and thanks for the advice! I am going to sleep on it and see if the answer comes to me in my dreams. LOL. I will probably get the Chanel but I will let you know what I decide.

Have I said lately how much I love this forum? Where else could I obsess so much!

oohh definitely return the paddy and go for the Chanel!

The reissue 2.55 is a GORGEOUS bag and the grey, inmho, is the nicest of the three colors. Such a timeless bag. Plus you already have a paddington ;P

I think the 2.55 looks best in the large size(227), if your concerned about the conservative look. The large is so hot and edgy! I will post my own pictures soon.

Attachments

• chanelon.JPG
    chanelon.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 39