A cautionary tale...

Gross!!! I do not like creepy crawlies and I would be so annoyed if I found one eating my handbag. Cheeky bugger!

Bagcrazy, yuck to the mouse eating the snake skin!

Miss M once bit the handle of my oak Bays. By the time I ran across the room and snatched it out of her little jaws there were two teeth marks. She's less inclined to chew on them now, but I still make sure my bags are well out of her reach!

Ugh, I must check my bags - I absolutely hate (aka scared stiff of) spiders, and the other night, I had a dream that spiders had got into my Mulberry dustbags/bags - without sounding too pompous, at least it was the Radley rather than the Mulberries

OMG

MrsM - How terrible for you and so sorry that your precious sentiment bag has been nibbled.

You have certainly given me something to think about - I will check through ALL of my bags tomorrow................it may take some time.

On a preventative note, should I be placing cedar blocks/balls in the dustbags or any other ideas?

Im assuming that old fashioned lavender would work too?

Its too risky I suppose to dab the dustbag with cedar/lavender oil?

I do get my bags out regularly to check them and have cedar blocks in my wardrobe also. A handy hint i got off the orla kiely website is to stuff your bags with bubble wrap rather than tissue as it's less likely to attract the moths.