A boxy reveal

All my life I was a big bag person. The bigger, the better. Having kids gave me even more reason to need big bags. But now that the youngest is almost 4, I no longer have to carry diapers, bottles, wipes, etc. with me, and when I fell in love with the Box I decided to train myself to carry only the bare necessities. I always have a reusable bag on me at all times in case I need to carry something too big to fit in the bag, or for shopping, of course. I'm loving the freedom and lightness so much that I don't know if I ever want to go back to big bags! (My cabas is getting no love right now.)

Here is what I carry in my Box: wallet, camera, sunglasses, iPhone, Baggu bag (this fits perfectly in the little slip pocket between the zipper and center pockets), mirror compact, earbuds, lip balm, cuticle oil, lip pencil, holder for my metro tickets, and little pouch for small accessories. Everything fits perfectly.

View attachment 2166287

View attachment 2166288

View attachment 2166289

THanks so much Bells! This is really helpful! I tried to search up threads/posts before, but not much came up. Really appreciate all the pix! :biggrin:

Hello I just bought a black medium box and it arrived with several scratches (including one big very visible one!) and I wore it out the first day I got it and it rained so it has slight watermarks that wont disappear :sad: Just wondering if anyone uses any treatments on their box bags? I have looked at a hermes thread that recommends blackrocks and obenaufs on hermes bags to make scratches less visible and prevent watermarks, but just wondering if anyone has used these on celine box? or any other treatments? thankyou! :biggrin:

All my life I was a big bag person. The bigger, the better. Having kids gave me even more reason to need big bags. But now that the youngest is almost 4, I no longer have to carry diapers, bottles, wipes, etc. with me, and when I fell in love with the Box I decided to train myself to carry only the bare necessities. I always have a reusable bag on me at all times in case I need to carry something too big to fit in the bag, or for shopping, of course. I'm loving the freedom and lightness so much that I don't know if I ever want to go back to big bags! (My cabas is getting no love right now.)

Here is what I carry in my Box: wallet, camera, sunglasses, iPhone, Baggu bag (this fits perfectly in the little slip pocket between the zipper and center pockets), mirror compact, earbuds, lip balm, cuticle oil, lip pencil, holder for my metro tickets, and little pouch for small accessories. Everything fits perfectly.

View attachment 2166287

View attachment 2166288

View attachment 2166289
Is this a coral box? I'm thinking of getting one as well! Is it more like red or orange? TIA!!

Gorgeous bag. As asked on another thread, is there a difference between Royal Blue, ELectric Blue and Indigo? The SA told me they had royal blue attached the photo below. What do you ladies think?royals.jpg

Hi every one, I am forever looking for celine box, but the boutique in my country (only one and it is 2 hours plane ride from my home) does not have any that I like. They have the slate blue, mirror, exotic (not a big fan) and navy.

Last weekend I was visiting Jakarta, and I popped in the boutique and they have new shipping!!! They have black box and coral. I gave it a thought for one night and decided to take home the coral one. I am happy.....

So beautiful in that tomato red. Enjoy it!

Hi Everyone, this thread is an old thread so I am very sorry I did not check it out for such a looongg time and subsequently I did not reply it. I was so shocked when I open the purseblog yesterday and I saw my box bag !!! I was literally screaming and jumping around. Sooo happy. It is all because of you, keeping up with the thread. Thank you Guys.

On the side note, I rarely use this bag. I think I find it a little bit difficult to put on the strap and then take it off when I store it. But what really bugged me most is the sharp clasp on the strap. It pulled my hair, and since I have a toddler and I often hold her when we go out, I feel worried that the clasp might hurt her. Do you box owner have any similar problem? Thanks so much.

So sorry to hear you're not using it that much. I'm still very much in love with this bag though, really considering getting one someday - however, not until fall at least, since the store only has one yellow and one exotic. The day I find a neutral color I'm definitely going to buy it.